The organizational structure of IA-FORTH is presented in the figure to the right.
The current Scientific Council of the Institute was formed on April 24, 2023 and consists of:
The External Scientific Advisory Committee (ESAC) of IA plays a crucial role in the strategic development of the Institute. Its current members were approved by the GC of FORTH on April 24, 2024 and are:
- Paola Caselli, Director Max-Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics (Germany)
- George Helou, Executive Director IPAC/Caltech (USA)
- Sera Markoff, Professor of Theoretical Astrophysics, Amsterdam University (The Netherlands)
- Kallia Petraki, Professor of Theoretical Physics, École Normale Supérieure (France)
- Jason Spyromilio, Senior Astronomer, ESO (Germany)
Another version of the organizational structure of IA is available here.