The organizational structure of IA-FORTH is presented in the figure to the right.
The current Scientific Council of the Institute was formed on April 21, 2021 and consists of:
The External Scientific Advisory Committee (ESAC) of IA plays a crucial role in the strategic development of the Institute. Its current members were approved by the GC of FORTH on June 22, 2019 and are:
- Blandford Roger, Professor of Physics, Stanford University (USA)
- Caselli Paola, Director Max-Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics (Germany)
- Helou George, Executive Director IPAC/Caltech (USA)
- Spyromilio Jason, Senior Astronomer, ESO (Germany)
- van der Klis Michiel, Professor of Astrophysics, Amsterdam University (The Netherlands)
Another version of the organizational structure of IA is available here.